Find Our Shipping Policies Here: /policies/shipping-policy
Find Our Refind Policies Here: Refunds
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN CANADA 🇨🇦
Welcome to our store
Gabriel Dumont was a prominent hunter and warrior and is best known for his role in the 1885 North-West Resistance as a military commander of the Métis Nation and ally of Louis Riel. Dumont remains a popular Métis folk hero – now you can wear his legacy with this comfortable, flattering t-shirt. Made of 100% combed and ring-spun cotton, it's soft and lightweight with the perfect amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|
I did not receive my order and the response from Metisprint.ca was not only quick but also very kind. I had put the wrong address on my order so my t-shirt went to the wrong address. It was my fault but even so they sent me a replacement at no cost. It is rare to get this kind of service these days and not only that the t-shirt is great. It is a good quality, the sizing is accurate (sometimes a 2XL is not a 2XL but this one was). I am grateful for your. kindness Metisprint.ca.
Thank you so much Jonina, we appreciate your support and kind review.
Choose your language and currency