Cuthbert Grant Jr was a highly educated and influential man among the Métis people. He was responsible for planting in their minds an idea of nationhood that would play such a vital role in generations to come. His legacy is honored with this premium T-shirt, which is perfect for any laid-back occasion.Lightweight and comfortable, this cotton tee will keep you looking smart while feeling great. Whether you're spending a day on the ranch or enjoying a casual evening out, this shirt is a must-have in your wardrobe. Honor the legacy of Cuthbert Grant with this stylish and comfortable T-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!