Gabriel Dumont was a skilled hunter and trapper, who played a pivotal role in the resistance against the Canadian government during the 1870s. He was a strong leader and an expert marksman, and his skill as a strategist was instrumental in several key battles. It is a reminder of a great man who fought for his beliefs, and it honours his memory. Wearing this t-shirt is a way of showing pride in our history, and it is also a statement of support for the values that Dumont stood for. So don't hesitate – order your Gabriel Dumont t-shirt today! Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!